|Use||Greenhouses, tunnels, multispans and other closed buildings.|
- Design with no bridge
- 5 different flows: 70, 90, 120, 160, 200 l/h
- Nominal flow at a 2.3 bar pressure
- Recommended service pressure: 2 to 3 bar
- Connector: male tapered
- LR - high trajectory, green colour
- Filtration finess to abide by: 130 μ
|Features and assets|
- The SpinNet is a micro-sprinkler designed to work upside down, fully adapted to indoor cultivation (greenhouse, multispans, tunnels)
- No bridge design: avoids water runoff: allows platns located below sprinklers not to be damaged by leaking drops.
- Acid-proof raw materials, preventing any chemicals inside the network.
- High-level distribution uniformity on a full-cover irrigation system
- Recommended connection for rods, female tapered tapes, grey SSPE polyethylene tubing (soft tube), NETAFIM centrifugal weights and anti-flush valves to avoid any full flush on lower levels of your irrigation network.